It’s been a while since I ran a competition so here goes. You could be the lucky winner of a Duke Banjouke. The Duke Banjouke is a tenor scale acoustic/electric banjo ukulele and is made in New Zealand.
Ed Ackman, creator of the Duke currently has a new version of the Duke on Kickstarter. The new Duke is a 10″ super light tenor and Ed is looking for funding right now.
How To Enter
The competition is open to UK residents only (sorry people, but keep your eyes out for another competition open to the rest of the world really soon) and can be entered via the Ukulele Go Facebook page. Competition closes on 31st May 2017.
*Those that don’t have Facebook accounts can enter by email here.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends midnight on 31st May 2017. After this date no further entries will be accepted.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must have liked and commented on this post or entered via email (link above).
- Entrants must be UK residents.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be selected with 7 days of the closing date and announced on the Ukulele Go Facebook page.
- The winners decision is final.
- The prize (A Duke Banjouke) is not transferrable and does not have an alternative cash value.
- Facebook is in no way affiliated with or involved in this competition.
- The winner will be chose at random and contacted by via Facebook and/or email. If there is no response within 48 hours a new winner will be selected.
- Duplicate and offensive entries will be rejected.
- The prize will be sent to the winner direct. Ukulele Go is not responsible for any problems with delivery.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.