It’s my first ever competition on Ukulele Go and I’m giving away this Mahilele Soprano Ukulele (with gig bag) thanks to Mercatino dell’ukulele. If you haven’t already, go check out my review of the Mahilele – it’s a uke that I’ve played a lot over the past few weeks and grown quite attached to!
If you want to enter, all you have to do is…
That’s it, what are you waiting for?
The competition is open to UK residents only (sorry everyone else!) and ends on 30 May 2015 at midnight
Competition Rules/Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes 30/5/2015
- Entry is open to residents of the UK only.
- One entry per person, multiple entries will not count
- The winner will be chosen within 7 days of the closing date
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Ukulele Go reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged Ukulele Go reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.